I am developing a problem.
It’s my crazy lust for suede. I don’t have a suede pair of shoes yet, but I will. It must happen. Hopefully my collection will approach what you see above(image stolen from PTO via NOBD). Those choices, plus about 3-4 calfskin and cordovan options, will have me covered for a long time.
I read in the Wall Street Journal that Michael Drake claims to only have one pair of leather shoes, everything else is suede. I can really get behind that idea(within reason). It will look smart in nearly every situation, yet never be too much. These are casual times we are living in, but that shouldn’t stop us from looking good and being comfortable.
- badscene reblogged this from 17lettersfromark
- theskinnyguinea said: Weird, it’s like you’re reading my mind. I have been wearing the cuss out of my cheapie LE suede shortwings this F/W and now just need MOAR SWADE.
- badscene likes this
- bingbangs likes this
- cosmosdream likes this
- brandonmcapps likes this
- maldarella likes this
- ineedmoreties reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- theartofthegentleman likes this
- refinedcoast likes this
- randomitus likes this
- bitsofawesomeness likes this
- thisisabanditslife reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- lifeofexcess likes this
- jayy720 likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from 17lettersfromark
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- 17lettersfromark reblogged this from pindotsandgrenadine
- eclecticstyles likes this
- dieworkwear likes this
- pindotsandgrenadine posted this