And the best always is the cheapest, if you have the money to buy it in the first place. The way we do it today is ask how much it costs. Nobody asks how much it costs over its lifetime — it’s just the initial price. And if you only look at the initial price, you’re going to get screwed every time. I think that’s what the Old Money guys thought, and I think they’re right.
—G. Bruce Boyer via Ivy Style.
- dressedtildeath reblogged this from 17lettersfromark
- firstdayblack reblogged this from pindotsandgrenadine
- hose-a likes this
- eclecticstyles likes this
- snortingyourwaythroughtheband likes this
- dieworkwear likes this
- thinkingwins likes this
- 17lettersfromark reblogged this from pindotsandgrenadine
- pindotsandgrenadine posted this