There is a reason many perceive pleated trousers as being “frumpy” or not stylish, and it is something we see nearly every day.
Most men think their waist is right above their privates in the front, and right above their butt crack in the back. Placing one’s waistband here will unnaturally elongate the torso, pull the pleats inelegantly open, and leave the trousers dragging along the ground at the heels. It is not a very good look and it gives pleats a bad reputation.
But, as luck would have it, I have devised a plan to help avoid this sad path.
1.) Find your navel.
2.) Find the top of your hip bones.
3.) Wear your waistband somewhere between those two points.
4.) Look much better in your pants.
Bonus!! This works for flat fronts too(as long as you are wearing pants with a decent rise)!!
Feel free to share your success stories!
- huffj likes this
- insearchfor-theland likes this
- folasm87 reblogged this from pindotsandgrenadine
- bornfromashoebox likes this
- wonderblerg likes this
- dilodemille likes this
- obinsonray likes this
- obinsonray reblogged this from pindotsandgrenadine
- justinlaipictures likes this
- house-of-hues reblogged this from pindotsandgrenadine
- house-of-hues likes this
- satchelless-boy likes this
- fuutast3lla likes this
- thisfits likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- This was featured in #Menswear
- dieworkwear likes this
- pindotsandgrenadine posted this